- Service & Repair We pride ourselves on appliance service. Our team of trained technicians are happy to help with all your needs!
- Delivery & Installation Don't let delivery be a drag. Our delivery team will get your appliances home safe and installed correctly every time.
- Haul Away You can trust our team to safely remove your old appliances when a replacement product is delivered.
- Extended Warranty Protect what's yours with an extended warranty on your appliance purchase. Our extended service plans provide protection you can trust and a solution you can depend on after the manufacturer's warranty runs out.
When purchasing a new home, most people refer to the expertise of real estate agents; specialized professionals that have been and will be selling homes for years. Why accept less expertise when you need to fill your new home with Appliances? Stop and think about it. If you really want help — go to the experts!
We have been in the Appliances business for over 50 years. That's what we love, that's what we do, and that's what we know. So if you want to get your money's worth, come shop with us and expect nothing less than expert advice and service.About Us
Our customers are our family, and we love to hear what they have to say. Check out their rave reviews right here.
- I came in looking for a black a black stove, which they didn't have in their building. But they took my contact information and called me back within an hour and and made me an AMAZING deal on a brand new stove I couldn't refuse...They were quick, pleasant and very cool people. I HIGHLY recommend doing business with Ken's.
- Old-fashioned store, just like it used to be back in the day. Great service and prices seem to be better than the big box stores even though they probably pay more for their stock. They do what they say they are going to do and when they say they are going to do it. We purchased an over the range microwave from them. It was a special order. It arrived when they said it would, they called and set up installation.
- My Whirlpool washing machine gave a fail code, and I did some research and some checking, and found the motor drive control circuit card had failed. No luck with finding a new part, but Ken helped me out. He had a serviceable part removed from a similar washer, and that got me going again the same day for at least 1/2 the price of a new part! I appreciated the fact he reviewed a few things to check for, to ensure there may not be another problem. This shop is truly Iowa nice!